We offer you with the most sustainable non-diet approach and practical ways to maintain a balanced diet and overall health. Simply by following your food preferences, ditch those restrictive diets, and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
We honour ourselves on a friendly, engaging consultative approach where clients feel welcomed and comfortable in discussing their health concerns.
We work with people who are:
• People looking to improve their current health & change their eating and lifestyle habits
• Professionals with hectic work schedules & frequently traveling
• Parent’s who want to improve their family’s nutrition
• New to cooking life
• Couples planning a baby
• Pregnant & looking for healthy pregnancy support
We provide evidence-based knowledge, advice, and support in the following areas:
• Weight Management
• Food Allergy & Intolerance
• Prevention of common lifestyle conditions (cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol and Diabetes)
• Eating disorder
• Gastrointestinal disorder
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Pre-conception and Pregnancy counseling
• Autoimmune disorder
• Healthy Eating for Vegetarian and Vegans
• Personalised Healthy Eating Plans and more
The initial nutrition consultation lasts about 75 minutes in which we will review and assess your medical history, lifestyle, and current nutritional intake. Thereafter, we will discuss about your health goals and look at several options to improve and adjust your diet to suit your food preferences, daily routine and achieve a healthier lifestyle. You will also have a physical body composition scan test to do, which will give an insight of your body fat, organ fat (visceral), resting metabolism, and muscle mass content analysis for weight management. From there, we will then create a personalised detailed nutrition plan and coach you on how to read nutrition information panels and their importance. Following the first consultation, nutrition review sessions can be booked that will support you in staying on track with your plan and to achieve your nutritional goals.
Thank You, we shall reply you shortly